Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Skull and Shark Test Page

Hey everybody! I wanted to update something about my Skull and Shark project without giving anything away. So, here is a test page I did awhile ago to quickly explore the direction I wanted to go with the comic. Been a lot of fun planning everything out since then. Learning a lot! Gonna try not to get ocd on it though, hopefully finish some issues quickly :).


Skull and Shark Test Page! The writing is just a placeholder of course lol








7 comments:

Wladimir Matos Reyes said...

This is so good man! cant wait to hear more about this!

conceptstain said...

looks awesome man..love the soundtrack thus far too..

Unknown said...

Really awesome. I love the composition of the page

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Rahn said...

Looks awesome man. Love the mood.

Charlie J Hnatiuk said...

I'd definitely fuck with this... Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Unknown said...

Waouh ! What a slap !!